Cataracts occur when the crystalline (the natural lens of the eye), which is usually clear, becomes more opaque.
You should know that Bellevue clinics have all the latest technologies available to diagnose and monitor cataracts cases.
- Blurred vision
- Bright halos around the lights
- The perception of less bright colors
- Bad vision at night
- Taking certain medications like cortisone
- Some treatments like radiotherapy
- An unprotected exposure to the sun
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Certain ocular diseases (uveitis, myopia, glaucoma, diabetes, etc.)
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT A DISEASE?