Rigorous New Sanitary Measures in Our Clinics
Since the beginning of the crisis, our clinics have quickly been adapted to ensure the safety of all our patients. We are closely monitoring the situation and always follow the advice of the Government of Quebec and public health agencies.
Among the new measures implemented:
- Use of visor or glasses during exams that require proximity to patients;
- Continuous training for staff;
- Installation of protective panels in appropriate places;
- Reduction of verbal exchanges in our waiting rooms;
- Physical distance of 2 meters when possible;
- Frequent hand washing;
- Thorough disinfection and cleaning of our examination rooms, waiting rooms and reception areas;
- Decrease in patient volume;
- Sanitary measures reviewed daily to ensure the safety of all our patients.
In addition, we also ask our patients:
- Do not come to the clinic if you have signs and / or symptoms of flu, cough, cold, etc.;
- Do not come to the clinic if you have been in contact with a person who has these signs and / or symptoms of influenza, cough, cold, etc., or who has been diagnosed with COVID-19;
- Use a medical or artisan mask in the clinic;
- Disinfect your hands when you arrive at the clinic;
- Do not wear gloves;
- Prioritize frequent hand washing.
Our priority will always be the health and well-being of all, which is why our activities have been greatly reduced since COVID-19. Despite this, we continue to treat patients with urgent or semi-urgent needs, and also those with chronic diseases.
You can always contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 514-256-0007.
We look forward to resuming service to the entire population with our eye health expertise, but for now, we must put everyone's safety first. Note that if you have an appointment scheduled in our clinics, we will contact you a few days in advance to confirm the exact date and time.
Share our article