Dr. Katie Luneau
Dr. Luneau completed her doctorate in medicine at the Université Laval, followed by her specialist degree in ophthalmology at the Université de Montréal. She later completed a subspecialty fellowship in neuro-ophthalmology at Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, United States.
Dr. Luneau is a professor of clinical teaching at the Faculty of Medicine at the Université de Montréal. Since 2008, she has been working at the Centre Hospitalier de l’Université de Montréal (CHUM), where she participates in the training of future ophthalmologists. Dr. Luneau practices general ophthalmology, neuro-ophthalmology and cataract surgery.
She is a member of the following professional associations:
- Collège des Médecins du Québec
- Association des Médecins Ophtalmologistes du Québec
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian Ophthalmological Society
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society