Dr. Hubert Landry
Dr. Landry obtained his Doctorate in Medicine at Laval University and his specialty diploma in ophthalmology at the University of Montreal. He has been working on the South Shore of Montreal since 2011 and is affiliated with Anna-Laberge Hospital, part of the CISSMO.
He practices general ophthalmology including cataract and eyelid surgery, as well as all eye pathologies including glaucoma and the treatment of retinal diseases (macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy and venous occlusions).
Before entering medicine, Dr. Landry obtained a first doctorate in dental medicine in 2000 and then completed a one-year multidisciplinary residency focused on oral surgery at Notre-Dame Hospital and the University of Montreal.
He is a member of the following professional associations:
- College of Physicians of Quebec
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- The Association of Ophthalmologists of Quebec
- Canadian Ophthalmological Society
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery