If you have a scheduled appointment in one of our clinics, we will call you a few days before to confirm the exact date and time. Plus, all accompanying people must remain outside the clinic if possible.
In addition, we ask patients to:
- Do not come to the clinic if you have signs and/or symptoms of flu, cough, cold, etc.;
- Do not come to the clinic if you have been in contact with a person who has these symptoms, or who has been diagnosed with COVID-19;
- Wear a medical or handmade mask inside our clinics (mandatory);
- Do not wear gloves;
- Disinfect your hands when you arrive at the clinic;
- Prioritize frequent hand washing.
For any information request, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the phone at 514-256-0007.
Thank you for your understanding.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
In order to fully meet the needs of its clientele, the Bellevue Clinic now offers the possibility to make an appointment online*.
Do you wish to make an appointment for our cosmetic surgeries and injections?
4135 de Rouen, Montreal (Quebec)
H1V 1G5 Canada
1685 Fleetwood Street #300, Laval
(Quebec) H7N 4B2 Canada
1375 Sainte-Foy Blvd, Longueuil
(Quebec) J4K 1Y1 Canada
Please fill in the form below to make an appointment request in ophthalmology.
If you are a new patient at the clinic, a consultation request from your optometrist or family doctor will be required. If you wish, you can attach it to the form above.
*The sending of this form does not constitute an appointment confirmation. We will contact you within 24 to 48 hours to finalize your request.