Following recent announcements from the Government of Quebec, our clinic remains open. We will continue to serve you in the best possible sanitary conditions and will advise you in advance of any changes if necessary.
If you have a scheduled appointment in one of our clinics, we will call you a few days before to confirm the exact date and time. Plus, all accompanying people must remain outside the clinic if possible.
In addition, we ask patients to:
- Do not come to the clinic if you have signs and/or symptoms of flu, cough, cold, etc.;
- Do not come to the clinic if you have been in contact with a person who has these symptoms, or who has been diagnosed with COVID-19;
- Wear a medical or handmade mask inside our clinics (mandatory);
- Do not wear gloves;
- Disinfect your hands when you arrive at the clinic;
- Prioritize frequent hand washing.
For any information request, contact us at email@example.com or on the phone at 514-256-0007.
Thank you for your understanding.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
In order to fully meet the needs of its clientele, the Bellevue Clinic now offers the possibility to make an appointment online*.
Do you wish to make an appointment for our cosmetic surgeries and injections?
4135 de Rouen, Montreal (Quebec)
H1V 1G5 Canada
1685 Fleetwood Street #300, Laval
(Quebec) H7N 4B2 Canada
1375 Sainte-Foy Blvd, Longueuil
(Quebec) J4K 1Y1 Canada
Please fill in the form below to make an appointment request in ophthalmology.
If you are a new patient at the clinic, a consultation request from your optometrist or family doctor will be required. If you wish, you can attach it to the form above.
*The sending of this form does not constitute an appointment confirmation. We will contact you within 24 to 48 hours to finalize your request.