Following recent announcements from the Government of Quebec, our clinic remains open. We will continue to serve you in the best possible sanitary conditions and will advise you in advance of any changes if necessary.
If you have a scheduled appointment in one of our clinics, we will call you a few days before to confirm the exact date and time. Plus, all accompanying people must remain outside the clinic if possible.
In addition, we ask patients to:
- Do not come to the clinic if you have signs and/or symptoms of flu, cough, cold, etc.;
- Do not come to the clinic if you have been in contact with a person who has these symptoms, or who has been diagnosed with COVID-19;
- Wear a medical or handmade mask inside our clinics (mandatory);
- Do not wear gloves;
- Disinfect your hands when you arrive at the clinic;
- Prioritize frequent hand washing.
For any information request, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the phone at 514-256-0007.
Thank you for your understanding.
4135 de Rouen, Montreal (Qc)
H1V 1G5, Canada
1375 Sainte-Foy Blvd, Longueuil (Qc)
J4K 1Y1, Canada
1685 Fleetwood Street #300, Laval (Qc)
H7N 4B2, Canada
17 Boulevard de la Cité-des-Jeunes #160, Vaudreuil-Dorion (Qc)
J7V 0N3, Canada